(available to primary care patients only)
- Behavioral management of chronic medical conditions
- Behavioral pain management
- Nutrition counseling and education
- Preventative health and health behavior change
- Referrals and coordination of care with mental health providers and organizations
- Screening and brief intervention for mood, stress, and behavioral concerns
- Screening and brief intervention for toileting, feeding, ADHD, and learning difficulties in children and adolescents
- Tobacco cessation
- Collaborative Care Psychiatry Program (Click this link to see more information)
Unsure if you should go to the Emergency Room, your Primary Care Provider, or Urgent Care? Click this link to guide you in making the best choice for the services you need at the right time, place and cost.
1881 Nani Street
Wailuku, HI 96793
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Closed: Saturday and Sunday
15 Ipu ‘Aumakua Lane
Lahaina, HI 96761
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
I am (or someone I know is) experiencing a mental health crisis. Who can I call?
The AMHD Crisis Line of Hawaii provides a team of trained and experienced professionals to help individuals in times of a mental health crisis. The Crisis Line of Hawaii is there to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. On Oahu, call at 832-3100. On the neighbor islands, call toll-free at 1-800-753-6879.
If you are experiencing an emergency or believe you are a danger to yourself and/or others, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room for immediate assistance.