(available to primary care patients only)
- Behavioral management of chronic medical conditions
- Behavioral pain management
- Nutrition counseling and education
- Preventative health and health behavior change
- Psychiatric consultation
- Referrals and coordination of care with mental health providers and organizations
- Screening and brief intervention for mood, stress, and behavioral concerns
- Screening and brief intervention for toileting, feeding, ADHD, and learning difficulties in children and adolescents
- Tobacco cessation
1881 Nani Street
Wailuku, HI 96793
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday- 9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
Closed: Saturday and Sunday
15 Ipu ‘Aumakua Lane
Lahaina, HI 96761
8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
I am (or someone I know is) experiencing a mental health crisis. Who can I call?
The AMHD Crisis Line of Hawaii provides a team of trained and experienced professionals to help individuals in times of a mental health crisis. The Crisis Line of Hawaii is there to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. On Oahu, call at 832-3100. On the neighbor islands, call toll-free at 1-800-753-6879.
If you are experiencing an emergency or believe you are a danger to yourself and/or others, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room for immediate assistance.