(available to primary care patients only)
- Behavioral management of chronic medical conditions
- Behavioral pain management
- Nutrition counseling and education
- Preventative health and health behavior change
- Psychiatric consultation
- Referrals and coordination of care with mental health providers and organizations
- Screening and brief intervention for mood, stress, and behavioral concerns
- Screening and brief intervention for toileting, feeding, ADHD, and learning difficulties in children and adolescents
- Tobacco cessation
1881 Nani Street
Wailuku, HI 96793
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday- 9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
Closed: Saturday and Sunday
15 Ipu ‘Aumakua Lane
Lahaina, HI 96761
8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.