Patient Centered Medical Home
The Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is a model of care where a patient feels that they are recognized as experts in their own life and health needs, are known by their health care team, and can get the care they need when they need it. In short, PCMH represents a model of care with the patient at the center of a partnership with their health care team. At Mālama I Ke Ola Health Center we aim to create that partnership in care with our patients.
As your medical home we will:
- Offer you a health care team to meet your physical and mental health needs. Your core team will comprise of a medical provider, a nurse, and a medical assistant;
- Focus on providing team based care, with you and your family at the center;
- Provide holistic health by connecting you with other members of our integrated services such as behavioral health, nutrition, dental, member services, pharmacy, and community health workers;
- Be accessible to you when you need it.
- Provide you with the highest and safest quality of care.
We trust you, as our patient, to:
- Know that you are a full partner with your care team, in your journey to health and wellness.
- Ask questions about your care, and tell us when you don’t understand something.