- Nutrition counseling with registered dietician by appointment
- Primary care for patients up to 18 years of age
- Reach Out and Read literacy program
- Reduced cost medication if you qualify
- Regular check ups
- School Physicals
- Sports Physicals
- Urgent care when you are sick and need same day appointment
- Well Child Exams (3-17 years)
- Well-Baby Exams (0-2 years)
Unsure if you should go to the Emergency Room, your Primary Care Provider, or Urgent Care? Click this link to guide you in making the best choice for the services you need at the right time, place and cost.
1881 Nani Street
Wailuku, HI 96793
Monday – Thursday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00pm
Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Every 3rd Saturday of the month 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
To reach your doctor after business hours, call 808-871-7772 and listen to instructions