Primary transgender care is available to all patients at Transcend Maui, at the main clinic site in Wailuku.
- Behavioral health services to address issues such as gender dysphoria, managing mood, substance use, social transitioning, health behavior change related to your transition, and to co-create a personalized transition plan.
- HIV treatment and prevention (including PrEP) services.
- Medical care to address primary care and preventive care issues.
- Medical treatment for hormonal therapy to aid in physical transition.
- Referral and supporting paperwork to surgeons performing gender affirming surgery.
- Referral to community partners for social support groups.
- STI testing and treatment.
- Support letters for gender marker and name change and referral to appropriate legal advisers.
Wailuku (only, bus transportation assistance available)
1881 Nani Street
Wailuku, HI 96793
Dates/times vary by month, call to schedule an appointment.